Set up consent form
- Find the patient details imported from your patient administration system or enter the patient details yourself.
- Standard consent forms are available, including consent for minors or those lacking capacity. Custom consent forms are also supported.
- Add multiple signatories, including guardians, witnesses, interpreters and other specialists.
Follow session prompts
- Ensure that the patient’s personal details are correct.
- Use the procedure-specific information in the app to have an informed and structured conversation with the patient about the alternatives, benefits and risks of the proposed treatment.
- Use the notes feature to document any important information, additional risks, requests or concerns discussed with the patient.
- Capture patient consent statement.
- The patient affirms each individual statement of consent, acknowledging that they have considered the implications of their decision.
- Capture patient signature.
- Once the patient has affirmed the consent statements, they sign the consent form with a stylus on the tablet.
- Capture clinician’s signature.
- Capture the clinician’s digital signature to confirm the clinician’s statement.
Retrieve the consent form
- View consent form.
- The finalised PDF consent form is available to review immediately, including notes and digital signatures.
- Send consent form to patient.
- The patient can be sent a link to view and download the consent form online.
- Retrieve the digital consent form.
- Easily access consent documents by searching within the app and retrieving relevant forms.
- The consent forms are also available via the Vault Dashboard or the hospital patient administration system if it has been integrated.